Fishing with Yazeedh on the OUTCAST
- 24,93 ft
- 2 X 200 HP YAMAHA Ourboard
The service includes
- Fishing tackle
- Fishing License
- Bait & lures
- WC on board
- Transfer service
- Taxes included
- Ice Box
- Gas / Petrol included
- Child Friendly
- Free Cancellation with 7 days notice
20.00 % deposit paid on TomsCatch.com to block the boat, balance due directly to the captain:
Location of the charter Maldives:
About the captain
About the captain
No reviews for the moment.
Outcast Fishing Charters, based in Maamendhoo, is your ticket to fishing on the world's largest atoll.
Join Capt. Yazeedh on board; his top objective is getting you hooked. In accordance with the species, you're after, you can anticipate using methods like light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, big game fishing, drift fishing, handline, jigging, popping, spearfishing, and spinning.
Speaking of which, you can choose from 6- to 12-hour excursions and multi-day fishing journeys. Depending on the time of year and the weather that day, you might go fishing for trevally, tuna, grouper, bonito, dolphin, and coral trout.
Our boat “Outcast”
The boat you'll be using for the day is a 30' Center Console purpose built for sports fishing that can accommodate up to 6 anglers at once. The boat has an ice box and a toilet.
All of the required fishing licenses for the day are included in your trip.
Anything you catch is yours to keep as long as it's permitted by law.
The first mate will be on duty throughout the trip to assist you with anything you require.
For a job well done, please consider leaving a tip.
1 Pax 5,500
2 Pax 2,888 Per PAX
3 Pax 2,017 Per PAX
4 Pax 1,595 Per PAX
5 Pax 1,320 Per PAX
1 Pax 6,500
2 Pax 3,413 Per PAX
3 Pax 2,383 Per PAX
4 Pax 1,885 Per PAX
5 Pax 1,560 Per PAX
1 Pax 7,500
2 Pax 3,938 Per PAX
3 Pax 2,750 Per PAX
4 Pax 2,175 Per PAX
5 Pax 1,800 Per PAX
1 Pax 9,000
2 Pax 4,725 Per PAX
3 Pax 3,300 Per PAX
4 Pax 2,610 Per PAX
5 Pax 2,160 Per PAX
1 Pax 10,000
2 Pax 5,250 Per PAX
3 Pax 3,667 Per PAX
4 Pax 2,900 Per PAX
5 Pax 2,400 Per PAX
- Male’ International Airport Counter and Domestic Transport (Return AirFare)
- Return Transfer from Kooddoo Domestic Airport to Location (Speed Boat by Sea)
- Luxury Sports Fishing Vessel with twin 200HP YAMAHA engines, 400L Fuel Tank, 200L Freshwater
- Freshwater Tap, Marine Toilet, Safety Equipment, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguisher, GARMIN GPS Chart Plotter, GARMIN Fish Finder Max 700M, VHF Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth Surround Sound Stereo
- Complementary Soft Drinks & Snacks
- Full Board Stay in “Island Guest” Guesthouse
- Complementary Excursions (BBQ, Private Island Visits, Picnics, etc)
- Rod & Reel available for Rent
- Fishing Tackle
- International Air tickets
- Alcoholic Beverages are not available. Travel arrangements can be made to nearby resorts & city hotels where alcoholic beverages are permitted.
• 5 days: 5 days fishing | 05 nights full board Stay
• 6 days: 6 days fishing | 06 nights full board Stay
• 7 days: 7 days fishing | 07 nights full board Stay
• 8 days: 8 days fishing | 08 nights full board Stay
• 9 days: 9 days fishing | 09 nights full board Stay
Along with your trip, you may partake in a fantastic BBQ. The team will also clean and fillet all of your catch.
You can unwind in your cozy guesthouse and savor a tasty dinner at the end of the day. You only have to worry about what to do with all the delicious fish you catch because all meals, taxes, domestic flight transfers, and lodging are included in the cost.