1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is any type of device for storing and retrieving data that is used on the user's terminal equipment for the purpose of storing information and retrieving stored information. For the use of this website, cookies are used. The cookies that may be used are associated only with the browser of a specific computer or device (an anonymous user), and do not themselves provide any personal data of the user. The following types of cookies can be used, grouped by purpose:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services available on it; for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation or storing, disseminating and/or sharing content. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the service offered.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow quantifying the number of users and carrying out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity that users make of our website, as well as elaborating navigation profiles of users on these pages and in our applications, all this with the purpose of introducing improvements. Own cookies are those created or managed by the person responsible for the website. Third-party cookies are those managed by technical service providers, analytics, social networks, customization and advertising (including behavioral advertising) unrelated to the person responsible for the website.
2. COOKIES USED
Social media cookies and on our blog
On our portal we provide links to the pages we have on social networks (YouTube, Facebook). For the operation of these sites, if you access them, third-party cookies (Facebook.com, twitter.com, etc.) are also installed for technical, analytical and advertising purposes. However, we have no control over these cookies. These cookies are of two types:
- Technical cookies necessary to access the information and videos we share on social networks.
- Analytical cookies (for example, Google Analytics), as most social networks use analytical tools to collect information on how users use social networks.
- Advertising cookies, as many social networks use advertising cookies to display personalized information and ads based on their preferences.
3. CONFIGURE COOKIES
If you wish to revoke the consent given previously, you can do so at any time and all cookies will be deleted. This website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy and cookie policies are unrelated to the owner of this website. By accessing these websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
3.1 DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his hard disk. All browsers allow changes to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Below, you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies following the instructions: In Browsers: Deleting these cookies (except technical cookies) does not prevent the use of any service on our portal. You can delete them by configuring your browser to prevent the installation of cookies. Depending on the browser you use, you should follow the following instructions:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In relation to analytical cookies, you can also delete them using the Google Analytics browser disabling add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
On Mobile Devices:
- iOS: From the home page, go to "Settings". Select "Safari". Click on "Clear cookies and data" and confirm the order or select your preferences in the "Privacy and Security" section.
- Android: From the home page, go to the browser. Select "Menu". Click on "Settings". Then go to "Privacy and security" and click on "Clear cookies" or adjust your preferences.
- Windows: From the home page, go to the browser. Select "More". Click on "Settings". Use the scroll bar to the cookies section and then adjust your preferences.
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
These cookies are not used for profiling that involves automated decision-making that may have legal effects for the user.
6. STORAGE PERIOD
7. MORE INFORMATION